“Writing is the painting of the voice.” – Voltaire
Hi, I’m Brittney and for the last 10 years, I’ve been figuring out what I want to do as a writer. In various ways, I’ve always had some sort of personal, private blog to allow me to vent away life’s frustrations or to post cute cat pictures, but nonetheless it’s definitely time for me to document my writings publicly and professionally.
Somewhere within those last 10 years, I earned my degree in English. I studied under some of the best professors and I wouldn’t have changed that for the world. Since undergrad, I also went off to study for a Master’s degree, but decided to take some time off from studies to enter back into life.
- I am an avid lover of anything having to do with stationary. A good pen or pencil goes a LONG way!
- I love and have participated in NaNoWriMo for the past 4-5 years.
- I enjoy a great cup of tea/coffee — hot or cold — and love reading books.
- I own a french press, which I keep full nightly to keep up with my writing habits.
- In my spare time, I love playing with my adorable little nephews who affectionately call me “Aunt BB”.
- My family adopted a cute tabby cat who we named Medjai — he’s so naughty!